These are the general conditions for check-in at the Inn.
As they may vary by type of fare, be sure to see the description.
14:00 - hours
12:00 - hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
cancellation policy and prepayment vary according to the type of fare.
Do not forget to read the room policy before you reserve it.
Any type of extra bed or crib is only available upon request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and must be paid separately at the hotel.
Pets are not allowed.
Booking and confirmation
1. Reservations may be made online, directly on the site of the Inn www.stellatropical.com.br, partner sites or or other sales channels.
2. The customer make a reservation at the Pousada, regardless of the channels (internet or telephone), accept and agree to these General Policies that set the terms of the provision of Inn of service from booking to the accommodation, but also defines the reciprocal rules .
3. The reserve online held customer is subject to confirmation voucher which will contain a summary of the services available, address of the Inn, booking date, guest name and reproduction of the terms of this policy.
4. To request a reservation the customer must provide the credit card data or make payment of a daily, through bank deposit, getting the client aware from the outset of booking cancellation policy and no show (no show ) the Inn.
5. In the case of reservation request made through bank deposit you must ship the Pousada proof of payment within 48 hours, under penalty of the booking confirmation. This form of payment will be accepted only if the time between the day request reservation and the day of check in is not less than 72 hours.
6. Daily rates begin at 14h and close to the 12h.
7. The client is aware that should vacate the apartment before 12 noon on the last day of the stay. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the collection of an additional daily.
Check in and Payment
8. The guest must present the Inn reception and register your entry (check in). Due to the requirements of Ordinance 177 of September 13, 2011 of the Ministry of Tourism, to make the check in is necessary that the guest fill the National Sheet Guest Register (FNRH) with the following information: full name, social security number (passport for foreigners), identity document, address, telephone number with area code and e-mail.
9. The Hotel does not allow the guest's anticipated entry. , To ask kindly that the guest inform the estimated time of arrival at the Hotel, in the specific field on the site, or inform the reservations department by email or phone.
10. The payment of the reservation amount will be required to take place at check in.
11. The Inn accepts payment of per diem and expenses through debit card and credit card Visa, Mastercard, America Express, Diners Club and guest own ownership of Elo.
12. by means of credit card ownership on behalf of another person other than the guest himself payments will not be accepted.
13. At the time of departure (check out) the guest will be charged excess amounts for consumer products during the stay at the Inn.
Guests under 18 years
14. If (s) minor (s) 18 is (m) accompanied (s) only your responsibility, not the parents, is required at the time of check-in, the hosting of authorization document minor in writing and signed by the parents, with notarized signature.
15. It will be required of all children under eighteen (18) years at the time of check in, photo ID to prove their identity and affiliation even if accompanied by their parents.
16. In compliance with the Statute of Children and Adolescents is not authorized to hosting under 18 unaccompanied by parents or guardian.
Cancellation / Prepayment / Change of booking
17. Cancellation policies and prepayment vary according to the type of fare.
Do not forget to read the room policy before you reserve it.
18. You may secure the booking, with no risk of cancellation, through the prepayment of all amounts through bank deposit. In this case, it will not be because of the reimbursement of daily untaken by the guest, nor generate credit countervailable with other expenses incurred in the Inn.
19. The guaranteed reservation will be confirmed after sending the deposit slip duly identified by the guest.
20. Applying the reservation will guarantee the same rules of reservation cancellation and set the items 17:18.
Services and values
21. The prices of the apartments are determined by the period of use, the specificada in the reserve rate policy.
22. The price of the daily is included accommodation, the daily cleaning services of apartments, reception services and breakfast.
23. The price of services not included in such laundry, telephone, room service, among others, will be available in print in the apartment and at the reception for consultation. In the Inn's website are discriminated against all the services and products that the Inn offers.
Privacy and assignment of image rights
24. All guests and their guests hereby cede all image rights Pousada resulting image capture for internal security during the hosting system. These images will not be given to third parties, except for the determination of law enforcement authorities or court order.
25. The guest accepts and agrees to use the apartment in good norms and customs. All conduct contrary to morality and public order will make the Pousada staff ask the guest to withdraw from the property without the right to any compensation or reimbursement.
26. For the physical safety of guests Inn has closed circuit TV, with monitoring of corridors, reception, lounge and other public environments.
27. Respecting the privacy of other guests and the security of the Inn, the entry of visitors and guests will be allowed only with the permission and registration at the reception, provided you adhere to the apartment occupancy limit.
28. The guest is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability to your needs and the Inn will not be responsible in this regard.
29. Any reservation or illegal payment, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for reasons attributable to the guest, emanulação result of booking the customer's expense, without prejudice to any appropriate legal action.
30. The photos displayed on the site are purely illustrative. Despite the photographs reproduced provide a more accurate view possible of the facilities may be variations in hosting services, mainly due to furniture changes or reforms. The guest is not entitled to claims in this regard.
31. The Inn is not responsible for non-fulfillment or inappropriate fulfillment of reserve in case of force majeure, actions of third parties, client actions or its partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, inaccessibility of the site, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the case of advance payment not authorized by the paying bank.
32. The Inn is not responsible to the customer in the event of non-performance of its obligations due to a force majeure event. They are considered fortuitous force majeure or those generally recognized by Brazilian law.
- Check in time 2:00 PM
- Check out time 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies
Thank you for choosing stellatropical.com.br for your online reservation. Therefore, we will protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data (including data from your credit card).
When making a reservation at a hotel (or any other type of accommodation) we will ask you that you fill out online forms providing your name, address (home or work), email (private or work), telephone number ( mobile, home or office), your credit card data (ie type of credit card number, CVC code, expiration date, name of the owner of the card) and reservation preferences and smoking or non-smoking. This information is necessary to process and complete your reservation (including sending a booking confirmation e-mail).
Personal Data Disclosure
We need the following information for the following purposes:
Reservation requests: To make your reservation disclose your name, contact information and data in your credit card just the Inn where the reservation was made - with the exception of data required by law, criminal investigations, subpoenas or court orders . However, you should take into account that sometimes use distributors which provide certain services on behalf of the company. These distributors may have access to (part of) your personal information so that they can perform their services and functions. They are subject to a confidentiality agreement, according to which they can not use share or disclose your information for any other purpose.
Searches: When making a reservation, you agree to receive an email to complete our feedback form that will be sent immediately after the end of your stay in the Inn, which can also be completed anonymously.
Protect the information from your credit card
To protect your personal data, we have implemented appropriate procedures and business systems. For example, your credit card data is transmitted to our company through a secure server protocol, which encrypts all your personal data and your credit card. In addition, we use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on access and use of personal information. Only authorized employees are permitted to see your personal information so they can provide the services we need.
Our server and network are protected by a system "firewall" against unauthorized access and we have intrusion detection systems that monitor and detect (attempts) unauthorized access to or misuse of our servers.
the data of your credit card can only be set at most once after a booking has been made and come to the Reservations. After the your card data is deleted.
Control of your data
You have the right to review your personal information added in our database, and can request this information by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specify "personal data request" as the subject of your email.
If your personal data is incorrect, we will make all the changes you want. You can also ask Booking.com to remove your database information by sending an email to the same address.
When stellatropical.com.br send emails?
Once you have made a reservation, you will receive a confirmation message with all the information on it. You can even take this document to theInn as a guarantee of your reservation. Shortly before your arrival date, we will send you an e-mail with information about your destination, other offers (including third party offers, if you who have chosen this option) and information relevant to your booking and destination. In addition, we invite you to fill in our comments form customers after their stay at the hotel. The completed form can be sent to the hotel information page in question on our website, with the aim of informing (future) customers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the hotel. If you choose this option, you will receive our newsletter and other information of interest.